We provide a variety of therapeutic programmes that are held throughout the year including:
- The Freedom Programme: examines the roles played by attitudes and beliefs on the actions of abusive men and the responses of victims and survivors, and its follow-on programme Freedom Forever.
- Own my Life: a course to help women who have been subjected to abuse to regain ownership of their lives.
- Who’s in Charge: aimed at parents whose children are being abusive or violent toward them or who appear out of parental control.
- Crush: helping young people make safe healthy relationships.
- ACEs (Adverse Childhood Experiences): Combination of creative activities and group working to develop young people’s resilience and give them the opportunity to experience the healing of relational support.
- You and Me, Mum: to empower and support survivors in furthering their understanding of their role as mothers and in addressing the needs of children and young people who have lived with domestic abuse.
The aims of the these programmes are to help develop your confidence and self-esteem, develop your knowledge and raise your awareness, and meet with others who have had similar experiences.
If you are interested in attending one of our programmes or would like further information about them , please contact us on 01264 366122. Please note the programmes are not currently running due to COVID-19. This is being kept under review.